The UHF-7000US/BP is an external wireless receiver /Tx with beltpack (WB-7000
) and choice of wireless handsfree microphone.
For a handsfree, wireless experience, the microphone element options include:
This accessory can be used as an external wireless receiver with all Anchor Audio products except the CouncilMAN, ProLink, and PortaCom.
The UHF external wireless microphone system operates in UHF band frequency with synthesizer control. The system has 700 selectable frequencies via Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry, which makes it easy to choose channels without interference. In short, the system has the ability to set an interference-free channel by the auto-scan programmed search feature. The number of frequency channels depends on local regulations.
- Carrier frequency range: UHF 540 - 570
- Number of Selectable Frequencies: 700
- Case: Half 19" EIA rack case
- Oscillator: PLL synthesized
- Modulation: FM
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%
- AF Response: 80 Hz to 16 Hz
- Dynamic range: >100 dB
- Tone signal: 32.768 KHz
- Audio output: 1/4" unbalanced & 3-pin XLR balanced
- Power supply: DC12V
- Auto-Scan Mode
The system also comes with a 2' XLR (3 pin) and a half rack mount.