with Anchor Audio
Tens of thousands of people will be traveling to Orlando, Florida the week of June 12-16, 2017 for one of the biggest AV trade shows of the year, InfoComm. Those who have attended a trade show before are well aware of the exhausting days and sore feet it brings along. However, here at Anchor, we believe that if you travel all the way to the beautiful city of Orlando, you should try your best to fit a little fun in your schedule.
If you’re finding it difficult to fit in the extra time between dealer meetings, company dinners, and long trade show days, think about coming a day early or extending your trip just one day after the show to enjoy a little fun in the sun before heading home!
Besides the obvious, Disney World, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando, we have put together 5 simple things you can catch while in town for InfoComm 2017 this year!
1) Coca Cola Orlando Eye – One of the coolest things we came across! Be swept away in a fully enclosed air-conditioned capsule that circulates outside a giant 400-foot-tall observation wheel. The top of the wheel reveals a breathtaking 360 degree view of the city of Orlando. Capture central Florida’s entire skyline, open green scenery and landscape, theme parks, and lakes on a clear day.
2) Tin Roof Orlando – Take a seat at the bar and grab a relaxing drink at one of the most musical bars in town. “Hosting the famous, the should’ve been famous, and everyone else in between,” Tin Roof is a legendary environment known for welcoming musicians of all kinds. What better way to celebrate a long week than with a cold drink and some live tunes?
3) Orlando International Premium Outlets – We know you’ve been walking around all week in a trade show convention center, but if you want to get out and enjoy some sunshine, you can take a stroll around one of Florida’s largest shopping destinations. This outlet mall offers high designer and exclusive stores at a huge savings! Offering 25-65% off of regular retail prices, the Orlando International Premium Outlets are a shopper’s dream come true. We don’t think you’ll want to miss out on these deals.
4) Topgolf Orlando – Not in the mood for an entire 18-hole match? Grab a group of people and let loose at Topgolf, a premier entertainment complex where you can join competition and love of sports with the perfect local hangout spot. The venue is made up of multiple hitting bays where food and drinks are served, and your entire group can take turns hitting golf balls into an enormous field of targets in the ground. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be an experienced golfer to play. That’s what makes it fun!
5) ICE BAR Orlando – Do you want a more one of a kind, crazy adventure? Escape the heat of summer visit to the world famous ICEBAR Orlando! Before entering the ICE BAR you are recommended to rent a fur coat, to help make your experience more enjoyable and memorable. After entering the 22-degree Fahrenheit room, the cups you drink out of are made of ice, the stools you sit on are made of ice, the tables you sit at are made of ice, we think you get the point! The entire enclosure is made up of ice sculptures with lots of photo opportunities. With over 70 tons of hand-carved ice, you are guaranteed to have a rare experience at ICE BAR.
No matter what you end up doing on your trip to Orlando for InfoComm 2017, we hope you enjoy! Don’t forget to stop by Anchor Audio Booth #6061 to say Hello to the team and receive a free demo of our latest Bigfoot and Beacon AIR series.